JPower S1 is a 12V/24V jump starter for the automobile. Our jump starter uses a lithium-ion rechargeable battery. It can auto-detect the battery voltages and work with all Gas & Diesel engines up to 13L.
For camping season, outdoors, off-roading, overlanding, wheeling, travel…with Lasfit JPower S1 jump starter to prepare for emergency needs, you will have the peace of mind of knowing you don’t have to wait for hours for roadside assistance and just enjoy yourself.
• All gas & diesel engines up to 13L.
• Perfect for family vehicles, Heavy-duty vehicles, Pickup trucks, SUVs, Vans, Motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, Tractors, Boats, Excavators, Mowers…
• 12V output. Providing 700 starting and 1400 peak Amps.
• 24V output. Providing 350 starting and 700 peak Amps.
• 1 AC charger, 1 USB output port.
• High power LED light with three modes.
JPower S1 jump starter is available in dual 12 Volts and 24 Volts and it can supply power to 99% of vehicles in the United States. Features fully automatic, it auto-detects the vehicle’s voltage and works. You don’t have to waste your time searching the internet for which jump starter fits your vehicle but can still get the right one.
The most common types of batteries used in jump starters are lead-acid batteries and lithium-ion batteries. Lasfit JPower S1 jump starter features high quality, high performance, rechargeable lithium-ion with a longer lifespan. It doesn’t produce harmful toxic gas under regular use. It designs weighing just 8.45 pounds.
Built-in 3 modes LED light: steady, flashing, SOS to help you in any emergency situation especially for outdoors, off-roading, and travel. When the battery is dead, make sure you can start the vehicle in no time. Quick press the button twice to turn on the LED light. Press the button again to switch the LED light to flashing and SOS mode.
JPower S1 jump starter also has input and output ports. With a USB port, it can be taken anywhere and provides instant power for electronic devices, such as cell phones, Kindle, tablets, cameras, etc. And with AC charge on the package, you can just plug in to charge the unit.
Reverse polarity 12V/24V indicator flashing when there is an improper connection. 4 LED flashing and buzzer warning when the unit is in short circuit charging. Red LED flashing and buzzer warning when it’s over-temperature but low-voltage warning with red LED flashing only. USB over-current protection. Safe and easy to use with multi-protection functions.
Unlike the jump starter combing with the function to start the vehicles and inflate tires, our JPower S1 are in minimalist design: start the vehicle, light up the work area, and charge your devices! It weighs lighter than the others at only 8.45 pounds. It’s also a perfect gift for your family and friend.
1. Connect the RED clamp to positive “+” and BLACK clamp to negative “-“
2. The jump starter will auto-detect the 12V or 24V vehicle’s voltage after the clamps are connected correctly, then the LED illuminates.
3. Start the vehicle.
4. Disconnect the clamps for the battery.
√ Our unit can support not only 12 Volts but also 24 Volts automobiles.
√ Working with all Gas & Diesel engines up to 13L.
√ Use a lithium-ion battery instead of a lead-acid battery.
√ More convenient for both daily use and commercial use (ONLY 8.45 pounds).
• Battery cell composition: Lithium-ion
• Voltage: 12 Volts/ 24 Volts
• Package dimensions: 12.28 x 6.61 x 11.5 inches
• Weight: 8.45 pounds
• Storage temperature: -4˚F-158˚F
• Input/Output ports:
1 x DC input (charging port) rated: 15V DC 2000mA
1 x USB output rated: 4.75-5.25V max 2400ma
• 12V Output current:
Starting current 700A, peak current 1400A
• 24V Output current:
Starting current 350A, peak current 700A
√ Heavy-Duty Lithium-Ion Jump Starter
√ AC Charger
√ User Manual
1-year hassle-free warranty
45-day fast return/ money-back guarantee
Lifetime professional customer service (email, phone call, physical store support, website ticket)
• Fully charged the unit after use.
• Charge the unit once every three months to prolong the life of the lithium battery.
• Excess moisture could damage the unit, ONLY stored in a dry and cool environment.