H13 LED Bulbs: 30W/bulb, 3000LM/bulb, 6000K white
H11 Fog Light: 3000LM/bulb, 6000K for white light, 3000K for yellow light
Front Turn Signal Light: 28W/bulb (max), 2600LM/ bulb (max), switchback function
Rear Turn Signal Light: 28W/bulb (max), 2600LM/ bulb (max), amber light
Reverse Light: 700LM/bulb, 6000K white
License Plate Light: 400LM/bulb, 6000K white
Front Side Marker Light: 800LM/set, amber light
Dome Light: 360LM/bulb, 6000K white
Trunk Light: 360LM/bulb, 6000K white
Map Light: 400LM/bulb, 6000K white
H13 LED Bulbs:
• 360 degrees adjustable lighting. When the bulbs are inserted into the socket, the beam pattern could be adjusted by rotating the cooling fan back of the bulb. No dark spot.
• Upgrade cooling system. New cooling system and a unique ball-bearing fan preventing the driving from the loud noise from the cooling fan.
• More than 30,000 hours lifespan. All-in-one compact aluminum design brings better heat dissipation than common plastic design, and intelligent IC makes sure the LED conversion kits last longer.
• CANBUS support. The bulb works well on 2014-2019 Kia Soul, no need for any resistor or regulators.
H11 Fog Light:
• Color changing led bulbs in yellow and white (2 modes).
• The white light starts firstly, with a simple on-off-on toggle of your fog light switch to change the light from 6000K cool white to 3000K warm yellow light.
• Strong penetrability in any weather including haze, foggy, snowy, rainy, etc.
Front Turn Signal Light 1157:
• Special design for turn signals with anti-flicker function (Canbus ready).
• Light up 6000K xenon white for parking lights or daytime running lights (DRL); 3000K flash amber for turn signal lights are 300% brighter than halogen. Safe installation and use.
• The Intelligent Temperature Control system will protect bulbs against excessive current and overheating and ensure a longer lifespan so don’t worry about overheating.
Rear Turn Signal Light 1156:
As we know, almost all of LED lights in the market require the load resistor if installing on turn signals. The T series LED bulb is built-in load resistor, anti hyper flash, error-free.
Back up light 921/ T15:
• The output is end-firing like most 921 sockets require, meaning the light coming out of the bulb is aimed directly backward where you want it most!
• Canbus error-free, no error message. No modifications to your vehicle are necessary for installation.
• Thoroughly tested for durability, shock resistance, and dependable operation in any kind of weather.
License plate light 2825/ 168/ T10:
• It provides a 6000K cool white color.
• Plug and play on Kia Telluride.
• Using high power 3030 SMD LED Chips, 400LM (raw, each bulb), 6000K Xenon White extremely bright output. Definitely different from the yellowish stock lamp.
HID and LED bulbs are street legal in the USA for Fog Light use only. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Legal for off-road use in Snowmobile and ATV headlights and off-road racing use only auxiliary or forward lighting. International street legality varies by country. For detailed clarification on street use, CLICK HERE.
Note: This usage regulation is not unique to Lasfit bulbs. All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA.
DOT/SAE/FVMSS108: NO (NOT STREET LEGAL IN HEADLIGHTS IN USA)
HOMOLOGATION ECE: NO